Top Posts & Pages
- Feeding The Poor: Christianity Or Socialism?
- Kathy Barnette's book: 'Nothing To Lose, Everything To Gain'
- 'Infidel' movie review: Wow!
- Why I immigrated to the United States (hint: it's not racism)
- What a swing taught me about parenting
- injustice and brokenness
- An intruder in our home
- The inherent power of faithfulness
- Guest post on Money-Saving Mom published
Join 312 other followers
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Christmas
Ahh, Christmas! Amazing and awe-inspiring to think that 2,000 years later we’re still celebrating “the newborn king,” as a familiar hymn goes. And on a personal note, we’re celebrating the news that a little baby girl will be joining us … Continue reading
A recent radio promotion encouraged listeners to submit reasons why they should be sent on an all-expenses-paid trip “home for the holidays,” and the radio station would then select people based, presumably, on how well they asked. For instance, one … Continue reading