Top Posts & Pages
- Feeding The Poor: Christianity Or Socialism?
- Kathy Barnette's book: 'Nothing To Lose, Everything To Gain'
- 'Infidel' movie review: Wow!
- Why I immigrated to the United States (hint: it's not racism)
- What a swing taught me about parenting
- injustice and brokenness
- An intruder in our home
- The inherent power of faithfulness
- Guest post on Money-Saving Mom published
Join 312 other followers
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: fun
I’ve heard about “making the ask” in marketing circles. In every marketing campaign, there comes a point when people are requested to buy a product, subscribe, act, etc. – and it’s called “making the ask.” That got me thinking about … Continue reading
Until I got married, I didn’t name the automobiles I drove. They usually were referred to by the type of car they were: “Chevy,” “Jeep,” “Ford,” etc. My husband, however, usually names his cars. There was “Lisa,” then “Adiza.” … Continue reading