Top Posts & Pages
- Feeding The Poor: Christianity Or Socialism?
- Kathy Barnette's book: 'Nothing To Lose, Everything To Gain'
- 'Infidel' movie review: Wow!
- Why I immigrated to the United States (hint: it's not racism)
- What a swing taught me about parenting
- injustice and brokenness
- An intruder in our home
- The inherent power of faithfulness
- Guest post on Money-Saving Mom published
Join 312 other followers
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: in-laws
My parents-in-law recently came all the way from Africa to visit us. And we have learned an important lesson from their visit: Avoid fire extinguishers at all costs, except as a last resort! I repeat, in all seriousness, that these … Continue reading