Top Posts & Pages
- Feeding The Poor: Christianity Or Socialism?
- Kathy Barnette's book: 'Nothing To Lose, Everything To Gain'
- 'Infidel' movie review: Wow!
- Why I immigrated to the United States (hint: it's not racism)
- What a swing taught me about parenting
- injustice and brokenness
- An intruder in our home
- The inherent power of faithfulness
- Guest post on Money-Saving Mom published
Join 312 other followers
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: money
I’m on cloud nine at the moment! Crystal Paine of Money-Saving Mom fame, one of my favorite bloggers, has published my guest post, “8 Ways to Save Money on Your First Child.” Please drop by and leave a comment or two. It’s … Continue reading
Registries historically had a bad connotation when I was growing up. Family members often said things like, “How dare someone be so greedy that they actually tell people ahead of time what they want for their wedding/baby/birthday! They should be thankful that they … Continue reading
Fellow citizens of a multi-currency world, rejoice! I bring you tidings of great joy this Christmas season. It is possible to find cheap ways to send money overseas! Note: I am not being paid or financially compensated in any way … Continue reading
Money is a delicate topic. Throw multicultural and interracial factors into the coin jar, and you could create quite a clatter in moments! If you find yourself in a multicultural situation that involves money, tread carefully! Here are just a … Continue reading